Friday 7 June 2013

With Cubbish Tendencies

Jason and Jerrod poochin' fo' da kids (at W Soulard)



Jason and Jerrod poochin' fo' da kids (at W Soulard)

Great tumblr! You're braver than I am!! Have you always lived in St. Louis?

hey there, thank you :)
I've been in StL since fall 2005 when I moved here to go to Webster

and i'm glad you find me to be brave, i probably wouldn't use the same words but i'll take it    ^_^

Ummm why am I getting blamed for thw anno-moose? I would let you know about my need to abuse your fartbox in a public manner that includes confetti and acrobats.

You and J are the only two that I have EVER heard use the term "fartbox" so my apologies for blaming you…

Confetti is okay but NO GLITTER…I imagine it feels like sand except you can't ever wash it off.

Do you follow any tattoo feeds on tumblr?

I used to, but kinda gave up on them. So much of it is garbage that I couldn't bare to have it clutter my dashboard

Is there something you were looking for? Or questions?

Took Boog on a good long walk all over south city. Beautiful day...



Took Boog on a good long walk all over south city. Beautiful day but hotter than I anticipated…so I present unto you sweaty back/butt in tasteful black and white, lol

Hiiiiii! Good to see you the other night! I hope all is well, and hope to see you more often, bubba!

JOSH!

It was great seeing you too, bubba
Don't be a stranger :-)

A love note...just for you

Dear Followers,

Of the gobs of beardy boy blogs that exist, I appreciate that you stick around with me. Wether it be because you find me interesting/entertaining or tragic and it makes you feel better about yourself (shout out to anon, you know who you are) I just wanted to say thank you

*hug*

captainsarahthemagnificent: Deandra for twelfth doctor. Let's...



captainsarahthemagnificent:

Deandra for twelfth doctor.

Let's go back in time. No, forwards. No, backwards. No, forwards. No, both. 

*Breaks universe*

I can't even…
I love this too much

Walk in the room they throwin' shade left and right With...



Walk in the room they throwin' shade left and right

With Jarrod/@pinkohasspoken (at Soulard Bastille Bar and Cobalt Grill)

Gratuitous photo of my boyfriend (GPMB): Jason 06/02/13 (at...



Gratuitous photo of my boyfriend (GPMB): Jason 06/02/13 (at Clementine's)

I’m not fat, I’m insulated

I’m not fat, I’m insulated

What a fucking weird night… Thankfully it’s over…g’nite…

What a fucking weird night…


Thankfully it’s over…g’nite…

burgersandspankbanks: tgemini: hardrocksandsofterbodies: three...



burgersandspankbanks:

tgemini:

hardrocksandsofterbodies:

threesmorefun:

littlebitsoflust:

True story

Gpoy

Pretty much.

True

True. FUCKING. STORY

Thankfully the inner circle is getting bigger

abeardedboy: wakey wakey with my daddy Isn't this just...



abeardedboy:

wakey wakey with my daddy

Isn't this just the sweetest goddamn thing ever

Well fuuuuuuuck you fortune cookie… (at Emperor's...



Well fuuuuuuuck you fortune cookie… (at Emperor's Wok)

Jason - "oh god, that scared me! I was like...



Jason - "oh god, that scared me! I was like 'who'd do that ?'"
Me - *points and screams* "MITT ROMNEY"

your butt is so cute

*grin*


Thanks handsome :-)
I bet yours is just as cute

does you man have a tumblr? Can we see more pics of you two?

He sure does!
Follow him at STLBeartender.Tumblr.Com

And there are lots of pics of us…and I'm sure many more to come :-)

HoneyPot: symbear: megatakesatumble: alienton: Writing prompt: Symbear,...

HoneyPot: symbear: megatakesatumble: alienton: Writing prompt: Symbear,...:

symbear:

megatakesatumble:

alienton:

Writing prompt: Symbear, Honeypot, and NoodlesandBeef all enter the same room. The planet fucking explodes from horribleness.

Noooo….don't complain about Tumblr users you don't like on the main feeeeeeed….

I like that this post was…

My only comment is…
A handful of posts before this one, the author made a post in which he said certain blogs would be "way better if you ignore the shitty commentary"

And this made me think…

*Yoda Voice*
HMmmmmmm….Take your own advice you should

Figure 2:2 demonstrates that even after several drinks, oral...



Figure 2:2 demonstrates that even after several drinks, oral hygiene is still very important (at The Bearracks)

No comments:

Post a Comment