Friday 7 June 2013

Drake's Fuck Fiction

biglars21: Ted loved texting me photos of his progress. We had...



biglars21:

Ted loved texting me photos of his progress. We had met back when he was just another skinny little twink, at a party back in college when we were both juniors. He'd feel up my massive bulk, running his pretty hands all over the huge, bulging plates of muscle that covered my hulking body. Nuzzle his face into my wide, corded neck and my gigantic bruiser pecs as I held him in my arms and pounded him senseless with my hard spike. I thought that's what it would always be: a lithe, gorgeous bottom boy and his huge stud top.

Now we were both in our final year of med school, and my boy was packing on some serious beef. He'd asked me to help him start working out in the gym back during senior year: initially, I was skeptical. He wasn't starting with all that much, especially when lined up against my six-four 320lbs - he was only around 5'11", and pretty skinny on top of that. But, after 5 years of solid effort, my pretty little twink boy had turned into a full-fledged muscular bottom stud. Of course, he was nothing up against my now 360 pounds of grade-A top manbeef, but his new brawn opened up a whole new range of possibilities in the bedroom, ones that he was too delicate to take advantage of before he put on some weight.

I should have known that Kevin had some unresolved issues when...



I should have known that Kevin had some unresolved issues when he called me Coach on our second date, but with a 6'2" hunk like this guy he can call me whatever he likes. And I have to admit I got off on the whole roleplay too, and pretty soon I was Coach Drake on a regular basis. 

The first weekend he stayed over he walked around all day in just a jock strap. I asked him why. 

"Dunno Coach. I thought it might be easier… you know, if you get horny."

My cock shot straight up and within seconds I bent him over the counter and fucked the guy right then and there.

From now on Kev just wears a strap around the house.

At first it bugged me that my fuckbud John wouldn't...



At first it bugged me that my fuckbud John wouldn't swallow, and if he didn't have his split second timing to pull off just as my jizz traveled down my urethra, our regular arrangement wouldn't have happened in the first place.

But now it's gotten to the point where the knowledge I'm about to sperm all over his studly face makes me nut even harder.

Coach T told me not to take any pictures, but damn, it was just...



Coach T told me not to take any pictures, but damn, it was just too hot watching Dad penetrate him, slowly and deeply, that I knew I had to have a memento. 

He was one of the most expensive call guys in town but I was...



He was one of the most expensive call guys in town but I was getting him free twice a week. 32 years old, Men's Fitness body, deep masculine voice, and a perfectly round buns dusted in brown hair. He was worth every penny I wasn't paying him.

"Sure I can't give you anything?" I asked as I extracted my still turgid prick from his drum-tight hole. I couldn't resist giving his ass a little friendly pat.

He arched his back like a cat and turned his head back to face me, the bill of his ball cap shielding his eyes. "I think you paid me in liquid deposits," he laughed and reached back to shove his hand in the crack of his ass. "Aren't you getting laid regular, Bill? I swear you shoot a week's worth each time."

"I'm a heavy shooter," I say. "Listen I gotta get back to the office. You able to let yourself out again?"

"Yeah, I'm cool. See ya Thursday."

graybeards: He certainly knows how to bait a trap. The second a...



graybeards:

He certainly knows how to bait a trap. The second a mouth wraps around that cock, his hands will lock on the back of the sucker's head until his cum is coating its throat.

billythomas: I've not masturbated in several years since...



billythomas:

I've not masturbated in several years since learning that my son's a cocksucker. Any time I've needed release I've just come into his room, given him the look, and he's stopped whatever he's doing and crouched before me with his mouth open. I've fed him so much of my cum in the last few years and have never once seen the boy ejaculate himself. I don't know whether he has a girlfriend or a boyfriend, whether he's otherwise sexually active, but that's not really any of my business. As long as he continues to suck those loads out of his old man I've no reason to concern myself with it.

I may be a college athlete with my choice of available ass, but...



I may be a college athlete with my choice of available ass, but I felt lucky to have Mike Weston as my full-time lover. He was 42, butch, and was an ex-jock turned baseball analyst with a laid-back California attitude. Thing was, he loved taking cock, loved sucking it, love getting it shoved up his muscular hairy ass. That I was literally half his age was a big turn on for both of us.

I got off on his hairiness. That is, till we went to Chicago for the pride parade and I pointed out one of the older muscle leather dads.

"You like that? I thought you wanted me to stay hairy."

I blushed a little, uncharacteristically. "Yeah, I do. I mean I did." I ran my fingers along his chest and cupped his hard pecs. "It would be fun to see you smooth."

That afternoon we went back to our hotel room, where I shaved Mike down completely, everywhere but his crotch. He showered off then put on the leather jockstrap we'd purchased. The effect was mesmerizing.

"I take it Junior likes?" my man said as he nodded toward my boner.

"Yessir," I said deferentially. "You're hot as fuck, sir."

Mike smiled and spread his legs wide, lifting his thigh up to show off his smooth shaved pucker. "Why don't you eat your daddy's smooth hole, Junior?"

captionstojerkby: "Stop it!" I hissed under my breath. He just...



captionstojerkby:

"Stop it!" I hissed under my breath. He just chuckled, pressed up against me as we raised the frame. I could feel him towering over me, could feel the heat from his body, from his breath on my ear.

"What's the matter, man? You liked it enough last night. Bet you'd like it right fuckin' now, too."

"Fucking quit it." My voice had a little shake in it; I hoped he thought it was because I was fucking pissed, and not because I was scared, which was the truth.

Mac and Gleason were looking over, watching—maybe just to make sure we lifted it up even, yeah, but maybe because they could tell what was going on, maybe because they knew, maybe because he'd told them or shit, had bragged about it. Did queer guys do that? Brag to straight guys about the ass they tapped? My stomach sank as I imagined him and Mac and Gleason laughing about it over lunch, him giving them every nasty fucking detail while I was in the can. 

When we'd gotten it up, I'd stalked away, angry, tossing my gloves on the ground as I headed to my car for a smoke. I heard Mac ask him what my problem was, and he just answered that he didn't know.

To be honest, I didn't know, either.

I didn't know his name, just saw him at the downtown gym...



I didn't know his name, just saw him at the downtown gym every day during lunch. It turns out we were always there at the same time, finishing our workouts and changing at the same time.

I had to start going earlier one week and whaddya know, Mr. Beef started adjusting his schedule too. That's when I knew he wanted some action. I thought he was going to play coy but it was a quiet day in the locker room when he came back from the showers not even a minute after I'd gotten out. He took off his towel and his thick uncut piece was flopping around, firming up, till soon the guy was sporting a full-fledged boner in the locker room. And proudly displaying it for me.

"I'm going to hit the steam room," I said. Mr. Beef nodded and put his towel back on, barely covering his rigid stalk. He was ten paces behind me.

macstevens: Hey Danny, just a reminder snap from Dad, the...



macstevens:

Hey Danny, just a reminder snap from Dad, the sooner you finish up those exams, thesooner you can be down here ins Daytona with me!

"Hiya Coach," I heard as a firm hand slapped against...



"Hiya Coach," I heard as a firm hand slapped against my shoulder playfully. "Long time no see."

I turned around from my bar stood to see Dave Marshall. He'd graduated a few years back but was still around town, working at his father's car dealership. Truth be told, he was never the best player or a star student, but he was an affable guy, the kind of guy everyone liked. And even as a young jock he had a great body. It was even better now, his tight T-shirt stretched over his chest and a pair of faded jeans fitting snugly against his lower bod. 

We gabbed for a while, catching up on what he'd been doing, then he leaned over and whispered. "You know Coach, I still think about that time. Graduation week. Up at your lake cabin."

I smiled. I certainly hadn't forgotten it. Marshall gave me his cherry. In return I gave him five blowjobs that weekend. 

"I sold that lake house two years ago," I said. I could see the disappointment sweep across his face, so I added. "Here, Marshall, let me get you a beer."

That goofy grin of his returned, cautiously. He wanted Coach again, and the thought of it was bringing a bone to my pecker. 

"Coach," he started. "It doesn't have to be a lake cabin. Maybe we could get a hotel room."

I patted him on the shoulder. My cock was about fully hard now. "Yeah, I'd like that Marshall."

graybeards: I forced one foot in front of the other, hesitantly...



graybeards:

I forced one foot in front of the other, hesitantly stepping through the slightly open bathroom door that I'd been leering through for years. I didn't even need a morning alarm, the sound of my stepdad's shower woke me with an instant hardon every morning. I'd sneak out into the hallway and sink to my knees beside the door, watching Gary stroke his fat cock. But I today I wasn't going to just watch. I was panicking and he hadn't noticed me yet but I loudly closed the door behind me, there was no going back.

Coach and I had discovered our favorite position.



Coach and I had discovered our favorite position.

biglars21: "Don't worry Sir, I'm lubed. Just tear off these...



biglars21:

"Don't worry Sir, I'm lubed. Just tear off these shorts and shove your big dick into me, I need it so fucking bad."

I think it was the third night in a row that my friend Stan had...



I think it was the third night in a row that my friend Stan had lined up a hot college jock to bang for the evening. I lamented to him that he was always getting laid whereas I'd had the worst dry spell in memory.

"I dunno, Jim," he said, "I just put my profile up online and there are dozens of hot young guys who message me every night."

"I tried that," I reminded him. "They all want a top to work out their daddy issues. There gotta be some younger guys who like to folk older dudes, right?"

"Maybe," Stan said, "I just never look for 'em."

I had an idea worth a try. The following night I scored with a young dude horned up after getting blue balls from his fiancee. I asked if I could video him taking me from behind. Sure, he agreed, as long as I didn't show him in the frame.

It was a hot fuck and a hotter video. My trick pounding me from behind, rubbing my torso, and fucking a nice thick load out of me."

I put that vid up on my profile with a caption: "Come fuck Daddy's load out of him."

That night I got 50 messages and the following month, I got topped every friggin' night of the week. 

Coming Home, Part One

wemightvefucked:

Starting a little story for you guys. This is just PG-13, but it'll ramp up in the next parts. Hope you guys enjoy.

—-

I sprinted down the stairs as soon as I heard Tom's car purring in the driveway. I threw the front door open just as he slammed his car door shut. He broke into a grin when he saw me, dropped his bags on the concrete, and ran over to pull me into a bear hug.

            "Hey, buddy," he said as he broke the hug. He'd put on plenty of muscle at college. I had to admit, it wasn't unpleasant feeling his thick arms wrapped around me like that. It made me feel safe.

            "It's been forever," I said, hoping I didn't sound like a whiny little kid. I wanted him to see me as an equal now that I was getting older.

Read More

I felt like I was being a shitty host. My best bud from high...



I felt like I was being a shitty host. My best bud from high school was home on leave from his tour of duty and since his folks were in the middle of moving houses, I'd agreed to put him up. No complaints, but I didn't really have anything plan and felt like Mike kinda deserved better. 

"Anything you want to do today bro?" I asked apprehensively that first morning after he stayed over. "You want me to gather everyone for a party tonight."

My bud was still a little groggy since we'd stayed up late the night before drinking and talking into the wee hours. He stretched out his leg so his foot touched mine. His left leg opened to the right, purposefully pulling his shorts leg wider, giving me a full view of his heavy, shaved nutsac. 

"Maybe, but you don't have to do anything big for me, really. Actually, I just wanna hang our with you, bud. Like we did in high school, you know."

I pulled down my own gym shorts, my prick hardening up. "Yeah, I'm definitely on the same page, stud."

Mike gave me a lazy grin and followed suit, pulling down his shorts and spreading his legs to show off his hair-dusted Army-issue bro-hole. 

Greg used to complain when we went out for our weekend errands...



Greg used to complain when we went out for our weekend errands and I'd just slip on a pair of thin mesh basketball shorts. 

"C'mon, Bill," he'd plead. "Put some underwear on. At least a jock strap."

I'd grab my junk and shake it around lewdly. "Fuck that. I'm a full-blooded man, and I don't care who sees how much I'm packing." I was half joking. I wasn't an exhibitionist, but I just didn't mind if anyone could make out my genitals or not. I figured if they were looking that way, they had no right to complain. 

Funny thing is, Greg's stopped complaining. We were out at the Home Depot one morning and I asked him about it. 

He just shrugged his shoulders. "You're gonna think I'm fucked up, Bill. But I kind of like it. I like that everyone can see what was stuffed inside me the night before. Kinda makes me proud, ya know? You think I'm messed up."

I took off his ballcap and playfully ruffled his hair, not caring who in the store was watching. "Maybe, stud, but that's the most romantic thing anyone's ever said to me," I growled quietly in my deep morning voice.

sirjocktrainer: He loves sending his Coach photos from the gym...



sirjocktrainer:

He loves sending his Coach photos from the gym even if it has been years since he left school

No comments:

Post a Comment