Friday 7 June 2013

Domina Desires

submissiveguycomics: Happy sighs.



submissiveguycomics:

Happy sighs.

deviantdominantdesires:   I like the way he looks super...



deviantdominantdesires:

 

I like the way he looks super relaxed and the way she has a body I can identify with. 

Photo



Photo



Saudades Pt. III: A Sven and Mimi Story

lipstickandligature:

Here's the third and final part of the Saudades weekend story. Long. NSFW. Enj

The final part of the Saudades fiction. NSFW. Enjoy. 

Read More

Reblogging this from L&L. Damn, this one is long. But hopefully, worth it. 

Can I just have this today? Though minus the weird plaid dress...



Can I just have this today? Though minus the weird plaid dress and the boots. I mean, damn, look at the way he's twisting up, the way his hands are curled around the carpet. 

Because in my real life today I have to do some things that are as shitty as this is awesome. /rant over. 

Saudades Pt. II: A Sven and Mimi Story

lipstickandligature:

Here is the morning after that was requested. Just the thing for a grim looking Wednesday. NSFW, as ever. There will be a part III. Probably late tonight or tomorrow. Still, for now, enjoy this…

Read More

Reblogged from L&L

Ladies, wouldn't you agree....?

our-fantasy-diary:

There is something really gratifying about rubbing a mans hardness, feeling every inch of your hard work in the palm of your hand…

It has been far too long since I have done this…

Saudades: A Sven and Mimi Story

lipstickandligature:

Some more fic for the weekend! NSFW. Enjoy!

Read More

Reblogged from L&L

meistergibmirrosen: I wonder if his nipples are very abused or...



meistergibmirrosen:

I wonder if his nipples are very abused or if it's lipstick :D

What a cutie. ^_^

wittingperversion: naughty-tiger: intergalacticju: ladyogrady:...











wittingperversion:

naughty-tiger:

intergalacticju:

ladyogrady:

Dom & Sub is a body of illustrative work in digital media that attempts to humanize practitioners of BDSM and offer a representation of kinky sex that not only refutes negative stereotypes but informs the audience that sadomasochistic play is done best between happy, healthy, and consenting adults. I portrayed the couple in the work not only engaging in S&M play but also building a "scene" together and nurturing one another after the play has concluded; these are moments often left unconsidered or completely ignored in visual representations of S&M. I believe it's important to see how kinky scenes are crafted with care, commitment to safety and enthusiastic consent in order to limit those times when sadomasochistic play is used to abuse or dehumanize other human beings. It is my hope that my audience will learn from the illustrations that sadomasochistic play is not always dark or scary, and that fellow 'kinksters' can enjoy tender representations of S&M that do not ridicule or pathologize them. I've designed the work to engage sadomasochistic imagery, material and theory with an ethical conscience.

YES YES YES

cute cute cute! <3

This is just too sweet not to reblog.

Amazing and adorable. Love it. 

Well this is apt. :)



Well this is apt. :)

girlsrule-subsdrool: My completely made up translation: 1) "Is...



girlsrule-subsdrool:

My completely made up translation:

1) "Is anybody getting off to my blog right now? Anybody who wants to submit to me?"

2) "Ohhhhhhh… yes… oh, he will do."

3) "God, I want him inside of me instead of my fingers!"

PS I always knew the evil queen was a redhead.

This is awesome. Though I *do* wonder sometimes if there's some correlation between female tops and having red hair. heheh. 

leatherhostage: amaisatya: Dirty dog. leatherhostage *Bites...



leatherhostage:

amaisatya:

Dirty dog.

leatherhostage

*Bites lip, fans self*

sugarspicekinkynice: fumblingtowardecstasy: Is this for real?...



sugarspicekinkynice:

fumblingtowardecstasy:

Is this for real? Omg…I need to know more!

manxcabbit:

THERE'S A SEX OLYMPICS??!?!?! Ooohhhh loooover! I think we need to sign you up, you're a shoo in for the gold ;)

Is this real?!?!?

*clappy hands* Oh My God! Someone tell me this is real. 

workneverover: Insanely cute, insanely...





workneverover:

Insanely cute, insanely hot.

gaybuttsexistheway2go:

tumblhim:

Are you getting aroused by this, boy?

I can't help it Sir, I'm just a little naughty boy ;)

How have I not seen this before? So hot! 

submissiveguycomics: While window shopping, a neophyte sub...



submissiveguycomics:

While window shopping, a neophyte sub realizes that Pet Smart has no mirrors.

Awwwwww. *squee*

Photo



I wonder how long he's been waiting like that?



I wonder how long he's been waiting like that?

workneverover: :3 Of course, fuzzy is good too. Very...



workneverover:

:3

Of course, fuzzy is good too. Very good.

Nearly perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment